Perfect Imperfections

"My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and my talents."



This is a place for creative people to get together and share ideas, recipes, crafts, scarpbooking, gardening tips, kids activities and anything else unique, with people who will be as excited as you are! If a box of patterned paper gets your mind racing, or the idea of giving only your own handmade gifts is a goal of yours, then you are in the right place! Let's share ideas and get inspired~
















Thursday, April 29, 2010

Why Hello!

Blog #1, here I go! Every morning I wake up with the same question... what can I make today? Whether it's paper crafting, sewing, baking, cooking, gardening or painting. I love projects! I can't even count the number of ideas that have been run past my husband, Adam, before going to bed in our four years of marriage. Everything seems to spark another direction that I want to take my life... so here is my shot at it! My plan is to share these projects with anyone who choses to read, and hopefully, together, we can wake a little creative juices in all of us!
Thanks for joining,
Kari

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I look so forward to your posts and reading about your family. I love the name! And I am right there with you about focusing my time creatively--goodness I wish ya'll lived closer cause we could have such fun! xoxo, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh kari i love crafty blogs...excited to add yours to the list. most of mine are yarn-y so it'll be nice to be a bit more well rounded. looking forward to reading!

    --Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ya girl :) excited to see you are posting all your amazing ideas in one spot...so i can drool over your creativity and wonder how in the heck you ever get any of it done! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Kari! I am excited to watch where this takes you. :) And, I want to know more about your garden box. Is there a bottom to it or just the sides?
    Hugs, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of a vegetable garden! I planted some rhubarb up at the cabin. It didn't look very healthy when I p[lanted it but I have high hopes. Love that rhubarb pie...will let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete